_morning at cabin_
__The Seven DaVinci Principles__ :
* Curiosita – An insatiably curious approach to life and an unrelenting quest for continuous learning.
* Dimostrazione – A commitment to test knowledge through experience, persistance, and a willingness to learn from mistakes.
* Sensazione – The continual refinement of the senses, especially sight, as the means to enliven experience.
* Sfumato (literally ‘going up in smoke’) – A willingness to embrace ambiguity, paradox, and uncertainly.
* Arte/Scienza – The development of the balance between science and art, logic and imagination. “Whole Brain” thinking.
* Corporalita – The cultivation of grace, ambidexterity, fitness, and poise.
* Connessione – A recognition of and appreciation for the interconnectedness of all things and phenomena. Systems thinking.
__The Modern Renaissance Man or Woman__
* Computer Literate
* Mentally Literate (Multiple Intelligence)
* Globally aware – culturally, economically, eco-aware, East < -> West
The Poets Motto:
“Write drunk, revise sober.”
Goal: I want to write a web/computer based application for storing all those thoughts. To explore the world, to grow in my learning and to experience God’s hand in the world. I first must learn the “new languages” of PHP, MySQL, and Wiki’s. This is a goal for this year. In the meantime, I will begin recording my thoughts and observations in here and in a wiki.