I just came down from the mountain. An 82 hour life-changing gathering of an amazing community of entrepreneurs, storytellers, and world changers called Summit Series.
A number of friends have been asking about it. I am happy to have that conversation, but it should be in person and over a good meal. So, hit me up to plan that meal.
However, I do want to pass on to you a few ideas I wrote down to remind myself how to live the summit experience every week of the year:
- Actually talk to the person beside you. You never know who they are.
- Be willing to be inspired by something you don’t understand.
- Always think positive thoughts, you never know who is reading your mind. =)
- Eat every meal with lots of people, even people you don’t know.
- Stretch. Grow. Drink lots of water. And breathe.
- Dance every day. And dance like you mean it. Till you sweat.