What I’ll be reading over the next three weeks:
1. The Wisdom of Crowds by James Surowiecki.
2. Wikinomics – How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything by Don Tapscott and Anthony D. Williams.
3. The Black Swan – The Impact of the Highly Improbable by Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
4. The Long Tail – Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More by Chris Anderson.
5. Super Crunchers – Why Thinking-by-Numbers Is the New Way to Be Smart by Ian Ayres.
6. Web Analytics – An Hour a Day by Avinash Kaushik.
7. The Paradox of Choice – Why More Is Less by Barry Schwartz.
[ via Six Pixels of Separation ]
Leave a Reply to The MineThatData Blog Cancel reply