david got me addicted to the friday five. It’s the kind of cheesy thing I say I would never do, but I can’t come up with the kinds of questions. So here goes:
1. Are you going to school this year?
That’s a trick question. I will not be attending a traditional secondary education institution. However, I will probably be completing my undergraduate degree sometime this year through cshs, an online degree completion program.
2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
Oops. I already answered that. But i just remembered that I’ll also be ‘taking classes’ through MITOpenCourseWare. And hopefully, I’ll help develop an online seminary.
3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
I’m a big fan of ‘independent study.’ I learn more through life than I do in any class. Most of my traditional classes have be experiments in what the world thinks vs. real life. In other words, I learn a lot about what I don’t think and what not to do.
4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?
My wife is by far my favorite teacher. She has taught me more about grace, love, forgiveness, compassion, patience, frustration, stick-to-itiveness, perseverance, and anatomy (he he) than anyone in the whole world. Second would be my family for many of the same reasons and lessons (minus the anatomy part).
Leave a Reply