photo (cc) Lorena
One of these days, I’m going to carve out some time to capture some of my experiences, thoughts, and common questions I answer during mentor hours at 500Startups, VegasTech, NewMe, etc.
But, now is not that time.
I did however want to share a quick list of articles that have influenced me:
- How To Repay Your Mentors /via Ryan Holiday
- 18 Keys to Engaging Mentors and Funders /via Teju Ravilochan
- Seven dirty, gritty, real startup lessons that cost me $2 million /via Pablo Fuentes
- Mentor/Investor Whiplash /via Fred Wilson
- How to Maximize the Value of Mentors in Accelerators /via Ben Yoskovitz
- Get Ahead With a Mentor Who Scares You /via Jodi Glickman
- How to be a technology start-up mentor /via Andy Brick
- It’s not the Mentors — it’s the Mentor Program /via Brant Cooper
- The Mentor Manifesto /via David Cohen
- Fuck You, Startup Yoda /via Micah Baldwin
Have any questions? Throw them in the comments. I’ll do the same. So that, when I get back to this, I can have some hooks to hang my thoughts on. =)
Leave a Reply